|Virginia House of Delegates District 84|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
He won re-election unopposed in the 2009 general election.
Iaquinto has been involved with a number of organizations, including the Forefront Church, Hunt Club Forest Civic League, Norfolk-Portsmouth Bar Association, Parkside Green Homeowners Association, and Virginia Beach Bar Association.
2010- 2012 committees:
- Courts of Justice
- Civil Law Subcommittee
- Judicial Systems Subcommittee
- General Laws
- FOIA/Procurement Subcommittee (Chair)
- Counties, Cities and Towns
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 2037 Debt Collection Recovery Fund; established.
- HB 2039 Consumer Protection Act; prohibited practice to sell, etc., a children's recalled product.
- HB 2498 Assault and battery; authority to defer and dismiss against family or household member.
The top 5 donors to Iaquinto's 2009 campaign:
|Virginia Association of Realtors||$6,000|
|Virginia Republican Party||$4,967|
|Virginia Automobile and Truck Dealers Association||$4,000|
|Medical Society of Virginia||$3,000|
|Virginia Bankers Association||$2,706|
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Iaquinto
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Delegate Iaquinto Facebook profile
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |