Sam Coleman (Wisconsin)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 17|
|Profession||Program Coordinator at Independent Living Center, Pastor|
Coleman outlined his legislative priorities on his campaign Facebook page. He says his key focuses are:
- Achieving economic development and controlling spending without compromising necessary public services
- Fighting for public safety initiatives and resources for safer neighborhoods, schools and communities
- Investing in the education and future of our students
- Expanding access to employment opportunities, job readiness and skills development, and apprenticeships
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Coleman ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 17. He lost to La Tonya Johnson in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012.Incumbent Democrat Barbara Toles is not running for re-election. No Republican filed to run for this seat. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 17 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|La Tonya Johnson||43.1%||2,054|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Sam + Coleman + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||