|Candidate for Wisconsin State Assembly District 4
Dunlop was an Alderperson in the City of DePere from 2004 to 2008, and has been a Commissioner on the Governor's Commission on the United Nations.
Dunlop earned his B.A. in English and Political Science from St. Norbert College in 2005. His professional experience includes working as an International Recruitment Specialist at St. Norbert.
Dunlop's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- "Tax Credits for individuals & small businesses who improve and increase their energy efficiency.
- Smoke-Free public environments to protect our children and workers.*
- Eliminate Madison control of local spending."
- Restore passenger rail service to the Green Bay area."
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Dunlop was defeated by Republican Chad Weininger in the November 2 general election. Also defeated was Independent Brad Sauer. Dunlop defeated Jeff Korenak and Joel Opperman in the primary election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 4 Democratic primary (2010)|
|Sam Dunlop (D)||1,072||68.37%|
|Joel M. Opperman (D)||308||19.64%|
|Jeff Korenak (D)||188||11.99%|
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Dunlop on Facebook
- Dunlop on Twitter
- Dunlop on LinkedIn
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |