Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 36|
Krause lists three primary campaign themes on his Official Campaign website:
- Ensure that all children receive a quality education by allowing for parental choice.
- Educate, inspire, enroll and unite all people who cherish liberty.
- Join together in the rescue of our children, by providing the means for parents to choose the education that best meets the needs of the individual child.
Krause ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 36. Krause was bracketed with Aharon Cohn and defeated by Gary Schaer and Marlene Caride in the June 4 Democratic primary. The general election takes place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 36, Democratic Primary, 2013|
|Gary Schaer Incumbent||47%||3,318|
|Marlene Caride Incumbent||44.4%||3,133|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sam + Krause + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sam Krause Official Campaign website
- Project Vote Smart - Sam Krause
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results