Delegate Nixon speaking on unemployment insurance
Nixon is the Practice Manager of The Computer Solution Company, Inc, and has previously served as Director of Business Development for The Whitlock Group, and as President for Strategic Information Systems, Inc.
- Commerce and Labor
- Health, Welfare and Institutions (Vice Chair)
- Science and Technology
- Subcommittee on Welfare
- HB 1882 Richmond Metropolitan Authority (RMA); revises composition of Board of Directors.
- HB 1885 Telephone regulatory alternatives; determination of competitiveness.
- HB 1889 Unemployment benefits; minimum earnings requirement, extended benefits.
The top 5 donors to Nixon's 2007 campaign:
- 1. Dominion $4,250
- 2. Verizon $4,000
- 3. VA BankPAC $3,000
- 4. Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield $2,500
- 5. VA Hospital & Healthcare Assoc $2,500
- Delegate Sam Nixon official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Nixon
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003
- Project Vote Smart - Delegate Nixon
- Bill Tracking - Legislation as Chief Patron
- Follow the Money - 2007 Campaign Contributions
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |