San Francisco Bayview Jobs and Housing, Proposition G (June 2008)
Supporters of G say that if it didn't pass, the 49ers would never have had another chance to build a stadium in San Francisco.
Measure G will also:
- Allow 33% of the residences to go to affordable housing for families of differing income groups.
- Include some accommodations for those in the lowest-income bracket.
Measure G competed with Measure F, on the same ballot, which was defeated by a wide margin.
- Text of measure PDF.
- Lennar's Prop G: A Vision or a Mirage?
- The case against Proposition G
- Promises and reality
- Major San Francisco Development Faces a Ballot Test, New York Times, May 28, 2008
- Hold out for Hunter's Point
- Measure G and OTAs