For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, will be limited. Select races will be covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
San Francisco Budget Procedures, Proposition A (November 2009)
Revision as of 08:12, 12 February 2013 by Polycal
November 3, 2009 ballot in San Francisco, where it was approved.
- Instituted a two-year budgetary cycle
- Required the adoption of a 5-year financial plan.
- Adopted various financial policies
- Set a deadline for the submission of MOUs for all labor unions.
- These final, certified, results are from the San Francisco County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Proposition A: "Shall the City: establish a two-year budget cycle; be required to adopt a five-year financial plan; be required to adopt long-range financial policies and require that the budget comply with these policies; permit the Controller to certify the availability of funds for a contract if the Controller determines funds will be available when due; change deadlines for submitting and adopting labor agreements; and allow the Board to decide how to publish required public notices?"|
- San Francisco Examiner, "One ballot lives, another fizzles", July 13, 2009
- San Francisco Chronicle, "S.F. ballot skips tax measures", October 27, 2009
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.