San Francisco County, California
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
This evaluation was last updated on: an unknown date.
- Elected Officials
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is available.
- The agendas and minutes of board of supervisor meetings are published.
- Meetings and agendas are archived to 1998.
- Public Records
- Information on contracts is published.
- Current and proposed budgets are posted. 
- Budgets are archived for 3 years.
- The most current audit is available.
- Annual audits are posted and archived for three years. 
- Information on local taxes is provided.
- Administrative officials are listed with contact information under respective departments.
- Extensive information is provided on lobbyists operating in the county as well as lobbyist employed by the county.
- If the county is a member of government lobbying associations is not disclosed. Nor is the membership dues for associations available.
- Clarifications by the City and County of San Francisco:
- Please notice that our County publishes online a list of lobbying organizations that the County has engaged and discloses the full amount the City has paid to those organizations. You can find the information on the following page:
- - http://www.sfethics.org/ethics/Lobbyists-on-Behalf-of-the-City/
- Main article: California government sector lobbying
In 2008, San Francisco County reported $240,000 spent on lobbying the federal government. 
- San Francisco County
- San Francisco Genealogy
- San Francisco County on E-Reference
- San Francisco County on Wikipedia
- San Francisco County on Epodunk
- San Francisco County QuickFacts
- Records Request
- Sunshine Ordinance
- Building permits
- Permits and Zoning
- Budget Analyst Reports
- San Francisco Examiner, City wins award for Web site transparency, April 1, 2010
- San Francisco County - Open Secrets
- State-Level Lobbying and Taxpayers: How Much Do We Really Know?, Pacific Research Institute
State of California
|Ballot measures by year||
1910 | 1911 | 1912 | 1914 | 1915 | 1916 | 1919 | 1920 | 1922 | 1924 | 1926 | 1928 | 1930 | 1932 | 1933 | 1934 | 1935 | 1936 | 1938 | 1939 | 1940 | 1942 | 1944 | 1946 | 1948 | 1949 | 1950 | 1952 | 1954 | 1956 | 1958 | 1960 | 1962 | 1964 | 1966 | 1968 | 1970 | 1972 | 1973 | 1974 | 1976 | 1978 | 1980 | 1982 | 1984 | 1986 | 1988 | 1990 | 1992 | 1993 | 1994 | 1996 | 1998 | 2000 | 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2006 (local) | 2008 | 2008 (local) | 2009 | 2009 (local) | 2010 | 2010 (local) | 2011 (local) | 2012 | 2012 (local) | 2014 | 2016 |
|State executive offices||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Controller | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary for Natural Resources | Director of Industrial Relations | President of Public Utilities |