San Francisco Public Employee Pensions, Proposition D (June 2010)
Revision as of 09:47, 26 March 2010 by Polycal
The proposal will:
- Require new public employees hired by the city to contribute 9% to their pension, rather than the 7% contributed by existing public employees of the city.
- Require the city to set aside some funds every year to pay for the future known costs of the city's pension plan.
- Base pension payouts on what an employee earned in the last two years of employment, rather than in the last year.
- Official text of Proposition D
- Official ballot proposition list for San Francisco's June 8, 2010 election