|New York State Assembly District 90|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Host, Television Show|
Galef is the host for two television shows: Dear Sandy and Speak-out with Sandy Galef. Her professional experiences also include teaching in various schools.
Galef earned a BS in education from Purdue University and a MEd in education from University of Virginia. She is widowed and has two children; Graig and Gwen.
On November 4, 2008 Galef won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 90, defeating opponents William Gouldman (R) and Richard Quaglietta (WF).
Galef raised $62,458 for his campaign while Gouldman raised $73,342 and Quaglietta raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 90 2008|
|Sandra Galef (D)||35,852|
|William Gouldman (R)||16,250|
|Richard Quaglietta (WF)||1,197|
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Sandra Galef
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 90
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |