|New York State Assembly District 90|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
|Profession||Host, Television Show|
Galef is the host for two television shows: Dear Sandy and Speak-out with Sandy Galef. Her professional experiences also include teaching in various schools.
Galef earned a BS in education from Purdue University and a MEd in education from University of Virginia. She is widowed and has two children; Graig and Gwen.
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2010
Galef ran unopposed in the September 14 Democratic primary. She faces William Gouldman (R) in the general election on November 2. In addition to running on the Democratic ticket, she is running on the Independence Party of New York State ticket.
On November 4, 2008 Galef won re-election to the New York State Assembly, District 90, defeating opponents William Gouldman (R) and Richard Quaglietta (WF).
Galef raised $62,458 for her campaign while Gouldman raised $73,342 and Quaglietta raised $0.
|New York State Assembly, District 90 2008|
|Sandra Galef (D)||35,852|
|William Gouldman (R)||16,250|
|Richard Quaglietta (WF)||1,197|
- Corporations, Authorities and Commissions Committee, New York Assembly
- Election Law Committee, New York Assembly
- Governmental Operations Committee, New York Assembly
- Health Committee, New York Assembly
- Real Property Taxation Committee, New York Assembly
- New York Assembly - Rep. Sandra Galef
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
|New York Assembly - District 90
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |