|Ohio House Of Representatives District 65|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Harwood's professional experience includes attorney and adjunct faculty teacher in business and real estate law from Kent State.
Harwood earned a BA from Kent State University and a JD from University of Akron Law School. She and her husband, Tom, have two children.
Prior to leaving the Ohio House of Representatives, Harwood served on the following committees:
- Aging and Disability Services Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Civil and Commercial Law Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Insurance Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
- Judiciary Committee, Ohio House of Representatives
Harwood was not eligible for re-election.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 65|
|Sandra Harwood (D)||33,609|
|Lyle Waddell (R)||11,383|
|Timothy McNeil (L)||3,846|
In 2008, Harwood collected $44,102 in donations.
These were the largest contributors in 2008.
|CAFARO, JOHN J||$5,250|
|OHIO EDUCATION ASSOCIATION||$3,500|
|OHIO STATE BAR ASSOCIATION||$2,400|
|OHIO ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS||$2,000|
- Representative Harwood's campaign
- Ohio House of Representatives - Rep. Harwood
- Project Vote Smart biographical profile
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002
- Representative Harwood's State Surge sponsored bills
|Ohio House of Representatives - District 65
| Succeeded by|
Sean O'Brien (D)
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |