|Colorado House of Representatives District 27|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
|Profession||Licensed Practical Nurse|
Gagliardi works as a Licensed Practical Nurse at Kaiser Permanente. She has previously been a Licensed Practical Nurse with Wallace Village for Children and Children's Hospital.
She is a member of the League of Women Voters, and a Union Steward with the Service Employees International Union Local 105.
Gagliardi did not provide answers to the Colorado State Legislative Election 2008 Political Courage Test. The test provides voters with how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
- Business Affairs and Labor Committee
- Business Affairs and Labor
- Health and Human Services Committee (Vice Chair)
- Health and Human Services
Gagliardi's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 09-1084 - Review Of Medicaid Providers
- HB 09-1125 - Limit Incentives For School Attendance
- HB 09-1331 - Incentives For Efficient Motor Vehicles
For details and a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Gagliardi ran for re-election to the 27th District seat in 2010. She had no opposition in the August 10 primary. Gagliardi was defeated by Libbi Szabo (R) in the November 2 general election.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 27 General election (2010)|
|Libbi Szabo (R)||14,852|
|Sara Gagliardi (D)||12,432|
|G.T. Martin (L)||1,681|
Gagliardi raised $101,778 for her campaign, while Bodnar raised $38,727 and Campbell raised $0.
|Colorado State House, District 27 (2008)|
|Sara Gagliardi (D)||17,684|
|John Bodnar (R)||16,081|
|Amanda Campbell (ACP)||1,425|
Below are Gagliardi's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Service Employees Local 105||$6,389|
|Jefferson County Education Assoc||$4,450|
|CO Education Assoc||$4,250|
|CO Professional Fire Fighters||$4,000|
- Sara Gagliardi's personal website
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart bio
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002
|Colorado House District 27
| Succeeded by|