is a member of the Nebraska State Senate
, representing District 9 since January 9, 2013.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Howard served on the following committees:
- See also: Nebraska State Senate elections, 2012
Howard won election in the 2012 election for Nebraska State Senate District 9. Howard advanced past the May 15 primary and defeated Erica Fish in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Nebraska State Senate, District 9, General Election, 2012
|| Erica Fish
|Nebraska State Senate District 9 Nonpartisan Primary Nonpartisan Primary, 2012
| Vernon Joseph Davis
Comprehensive donor information for Howard is available dating back to 2013. Based on available campaign finance records, Howard raised a total of $100,690 during that time period. This information was last updated on May 21, 2013.
Howard won election to the Nebraska State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Howard raised a total of $100,690
|Nebraska State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Sara Howard's campaign in 2012|
|Nebraska State Education Association||$17,335|
|Nebraska Hospital Association||$4,000|
|Nebraska Optometric Association||$3,180|
|Nebraska United Transportation Union||$3,000|
|Nebraska Health Care Association||$2,760|
|Total Raised in 2012||$100,690|
|Source:Follow the Money
Howard's mother, Gwen Howard, is her immediate predecessor in the Senate.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sara + Howard + Nebraska + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- ↑ Nebraska Secretary of State - 2012 Candidate List for the Primary Election
- ↑ Nebraska Secretary of State, "Official Report of The Board of State Canvassers of the State of Nebraska - Primary Election, May 15, 2012," accessed 29 June 2012
- ↑ Follow the Money, "Howard, Sara." Retrieved May 21, 2013.
- ↑ Neighbors for Sara Howard, home page, retrieved October 18, 2012.
| Political offices
|Nebraska State Senate District 9
| Succeeded by|