Saratoga County, New York
- Main Article: Evaluation of New York county websites
- Board of supervisors are listed with contact information. Meetings posted on calendar, minutes and agendas also available.
- Audits/financial reports available.
- County officials listed with contact information in directory.
- Form to make a public records request is provided.
- Information posted on sales tax, assessments available in online database.
- Budget is not published.
- Building permits and zoning information is not available.
- County contracts are not online.
- Does not disclose if belongs to government sector lobbying associations.
The Post Star blog Your Right to Know is putting together an examination of county salaries using the New York Freedom of Information Law. Warren, Washington and Saratoga counties are the counties being examined. Thus far, Warren and Washington counties have each complied fully with the request. 
Saratoga County has not yet responded to the FOIL request, and will be outside of the deadlines established by law if a response is not made by end of day November 24, 2008.
- Your Right to Know
- Official Saratoga County Website
- County profile at New York Visitors Network
- Public Records Directory - Saratoga County
- County profile on E-Reference