Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Burns served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
Burns won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2. Burns was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Burns + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Rand Paul 'Seriously Thinking About' 2016 Presidential Run - Huffington Post
- Tom Tancredo Leads GOP Field For Colorado Governor Amongst Republicans ... - Huffington Post
- Conservative thinktank: turn Maine's poorest county into tax-free zone - The Guardian
- Health Care Law Seen As Troubled, But Fixable: Poll - Huffington Post
- Tennessee Hearings Demonstrate Absurdities Of Asset Forfeiture - Huffington Post
- High-Def Digest's Guide to The Essential Holiday Blu-rays 2013 - High-Def Digest
- Heritage Foundation's Michael Needham Tears Apart Right Wing - Huffington Post
- Next Stop On The Road To Surveillance State: License Plate Scanners - Huffington Post
- Does the Gettysburg Address Distract Us from the Real... - The New Republic
- Kevin Faulconer, David Alvarez Headed To Runoff In Race To Succeed Bob Filner - Huffington Post
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found