Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2|
|December 5, 2012 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Burns served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Environment and Agriculture|
Burns won election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Merrimack 2. Burns was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Comprehensive donor information for Burns is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Burns raised a total of $0 during that time period. This information was last updated on August 9, 2013.
|Scott Burns's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||New Hampshire House, Merrimack 2||$0|
|Grand Total Raised||$0|
2012Burns won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Burns raised a total of $0.
|New Hampshire House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Scott Burns's campaign in 2012|
|Total Raised in 2012||$0|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Burns + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Katy Burns: Memo to Scott Brown: Get serious! - Concord Monitor
- Another Path to 'Not Guilty' - Wall Street Journal
- NH Jury Nullification Movement Covered in Wall Street Journal - Free Keene
- What's on for Thursday February 13, 2014 - Portsmouth News
- Montgomery County and Frederick County home sales - Washington Post
- Iowa, New Hampshire Retaining Current Primary Order Under Republican Party ... - Huffington Post
- Erie County Real Estate Transactions - Buffalo News
- KXL not a backroom deal, State Department says Greens push Obama on all of ... - Politico
- Non-Existent Candidate Leads Non-Existent Competitors In Non-Existent Race ... - Huffington Post
- Nancy Pelosi: I'm Running Again In 2014 - Huffington Post