For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Tennessee, District 4|
|January 3, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
|Bachelor's||University of South Dakota, 1987|
|M.D.||University of South Dakota, 1991|
|Date of birth||February 21, 1964|
|Place of birth||Des Moines, IA|
- 1987: Graduated from University of South Dakota
- 1991: Graduated from University of South Dakota, Vermillion, S. Dak.
- 2011-Present: U.S Representative from Tennessee
- Subcommittee on Livestock, Dairy, and Poultry
- Education and the Workforce
- Subcommittee on Health, Employment, Labor, and Pensions
- Oversight and Government Reform
- Subcommittee on Regulatory Affairs, Stimulus Oversight and Government Spending
- Subcommittee on Health Care, District of Columbia, Census and the National Archives
Percentage voting with party
Scott DesJarlais voted with the Republican Party 95.1% of the time, which ranked 45 among the 242 House Republican members as of December 2011.
|U.S. House of Representatives, Tennessee Congressional District 4 Election, 2010|
|Independent||Paul H. Curtis||1.8%||3,178|
DesJarlais won election to the U.S. House of Representatives in 2010. During that re-election cycle, DesJarlais's campaign committee raised a total of $938,711 and spent $923,280.
His top 5 contributors between 2009-2010 were:
|U.S. House of Representatives, Tennessee Congressional District 4 Election, 2010 - Scott DesJarlais Campaign Contributions|
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$1,488,038|
|Total Spent by General Election Opponent||$1,411,746|
|Top contributors to Scott DesJarlais's campaign committee|
|Lhoist North America||$20,800|
|American Development Corp||$14,400|
|American College of Radiology||$10,000|
|GOP Generation Y Fund||$10,000|
|Top 5 industries that contributed to campaign committee|
|Building Materials & Equipment||$42,950|
Scott DesJarlais is married to Amy. They have 3 children.
- Political profiles:
- Financial (federal level):
- Interest group ratings:
- Issue positions:
- Public statements:
- Voting record:
- Media appearances:
- Media coverage:
|U.S. House of Representatives - Tennessee District 4
| Succeeded by|