Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. Senate, Utah|
Howell ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. Senate, representing Utah. He defeated Pete Ashdown and William Peterson II in the Democratic Convention, but lost in the general election to Republican incumbent Rob Bishop on November 6, 2012.
Candidates for Congress are required to file up to seven main reports with the Federal Election Commission during the 2012 elections season. Below are Howell's reports.
|Scott Howell Campaign Finance Reports|
|Report||Date Filed||Beginning Balance||Total Contributions|
for Reporting Period
|Expenditures||Cash on Hand|
|April Quarterly||March 31, 2012||$0.00||$24,950.00||$(0.00)||$24,950.00|
|July Quarterly||July 10, 2012||$24,950.00||$94,735.50||$(72,709.69)||$46,975.81|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Howell + Utah + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- ABC News, "General Election Results 2012-Utah," November 7, 2012
- Utah Lieutenant Governor - Candidate filings
- Federal Election Commission "Candidate (S0UT00066) Summary Reports - 2011-2012 Cycle," Accessed July 13, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Howell for Senate April Quarterly," Accessed July 13, 2012
- Federal Election Commission "Howell for Senate July Quarterly," Accessed July 13, 2012