|Wisconsin State Assembly District 72|
|2011 - Present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin, Green Bay, 2009|
Krug worked as an Employer Relations Specialist/Job Developer/Instructor/Supervisor at NEW Opportunities, and as an independent contractor providing case management for participants in an "alternative to incarceration" program. He earned a BAS in Human Development at the University of Wisconsin, Green Bay.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Krug served on these committees:
- Children and Families Committee Vice Chair
- Criminal Justice Committee
- Rural Economic Development Committee
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Krug won re-election in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 72. Krug ran unopposed in the Republican primary on August 14 and defeated Justin Pluess (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 72, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Scott Krug Incumbent||50.2%||14,138|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 72 General Election (2010)|
|Scott Krug (R)||9,501|
|Marlin Schneider (D)||8,432|
|Thad Kubisiak (I)||2,465|
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 72 Republican Primary (2010)|
|Scott Krug (R)||1,753||35.26%|
|John Minarcin (R)||1,630||32.78%|
|John J. Lamb(R)||1,586||31.9%|
Videos of Krug talking about the following topics can be found at Krug's campaign website:
- Family values
- Saving taxpayers some money right off the bat...
- Health Care stance
- Term limits 
In 2010, when Krug first won election to the State Assembly, he collected $12,227 in donations.
His four largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Wisconsin Republican Party||$749|
Krug is not married.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Scott + Krug + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Extension:RSS -- Error: Not a valid URL: http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&gl=us&q=Scott+Krug+Wisconsin+Assembly&um=1&ie=UTF-8&output=rss%7Ctemplate=slpfeed%7Cmax=10%7Ctitle=Scott Krug News Feed
- Scott Krug on the Wisconsin State Assembly website
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- Krug on Facebook
- Krug's profile on LinkedIn
- LinkedIn profile
- Rick Santorum for President, "Wisconsin Conservatives Rally Behind Rick Santorum," March 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," retrieved June 12, 2012
- Official GAB primary results
- Krug's campaign website
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board "Contribution Limits"
- Follow the Money.org, Scott Krug candidate summary, Retrieved June 22, 2011
Marlin Schneider (D)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 72
| Succeeded by|
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |