|Virginia House of Delegates District 31|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Lingamfelter served in the United States Army from 1973-2001, and has worked as a consultant for Computer Sciences Corporation.
Delegate Lingamfelter giving tribute to Delegate Hargrove
On his official website, Lingamfelter says he stands for "Faith, Family and Freedom - Virginia Values." He explains his platform:
- A strong faith-based value system is critical to the future of our country. Our Founders knew this and we must return to such a posture if we are to remain a great State and Nation.
- Family is the best social program ever created. Government has a profound interest in encouraging sound families if we are to produce responsible citizens.
- Freedom is our most precious right. Government's primary purpose is to protect our freedoms. These freedoms include the right to life, freedom from oppressive taxation, and the right to keep and bear arms; rights all included in the U.S. Constitution by our Founding Fathers.
- Capital Outlay Subcommittee
- Elementary and Secondary Education Subcommittee
- Technology Oversight and Government Activities Subcommittee
- Transportation Subcommittee
- Standards of Quality Subcommittee (Chair)
- Teachers and Administrative Action Subcommittee
- Militia, Police and Public Safety
- Subcommittee #1
- HB 1844 Charter school, public; applicant of governing body, etc. to disclose interests during charter term.
- HB 1848 Transportation; Auditor of Public Accounts to administer operational performance audit.
- HB 1850 Medical examiner reports; admissibility of contents in any preliminary hearing.
Lingamfelter is running for re-election to the District 31 seat of the Virginia House of Delegates. He is unopposed in the August 23 primary and the November 8 general election.
In 2009, Langamfelter was re-elected to the Virginia House of Delegates. He ran unopposed.
|Virginia House of Delegates General Election, District 31 (2009)|
|Scott Lingamfelter (R)||12,704|
The top 5 donors to Lingamfelter's 2009 campaign:
|Gary G. Nakamoto||$4,300|
|Virginia Assoc of Realtors||$4,000|
|James W. Hazel||$3,000|
|Washington Gas Light Co||$2,500|
- Delegate Scott Lingamfelter official website
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Lingamfelter
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions:2009, 2007, 2005, 2003, 2001
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
- Vote 4 Scott - 2007 campaign website
|Virginia House of Delegates District 31
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |