|Colorado State Senate District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Renfroe was a member of the Eaton School District Board of Education in 1997 and 2001. He then joined the Colorado State Senate in 2006.
Renfroe graduated from Colorado State University in 1989.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Renfroe is seeking re-election to the 13th District seat in 2010. He has no primary opposition. Ken Storck is running for the seat on the Democratic ticket. The primary occurs on August 10, and the general election takes place on November 2, 2010.
Renfroe raised $57,137 for his campaign, while Little Owl raised $11,635.
|Colorado State Senate, District 13 (2006)|
|Scott Renfroe (R)||25,304|
|Solomon D. Little Owl (D)||17,035|
In 2006, Renfroe collected $57,137 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Colorado Association Of Realtors||$2,200|
Renfroe and his wife, Pamela, have five children.
- Sen. Renfroe's personal website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Scott Renfroe
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Scott Renfroe
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006
- Scott Renfroe on Facebook
|Colorado State Senate - District 13
| Succeeded by|