|Colorado State Senate District 13|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Renfroe was a member of the Eaton School District Board of Education in 1997 and 2001. He then joined the Colorado State Senate in 2006.
Renfroe graduated from Colorado State University in 1989.
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2010
Renfroe is seeking re-election to the 13th District seat in 2010. He had no primary opposition. Renfroe won re-election, defeating Ken Storck (D), in the November 2 general election.
Renfroe raised $57,137 for his campaign, while Little Owl raised $11,635.
|Colorado State Senate, District 13 (2006)|
|Scott Renfroe (R)||25,304|
|Solomon D. Little Owl (D)||17,035|
In 2006, Renfroe collected $57,137 in donations.
His three largest contributors in 2006 were:
|Colorado Association Of Realtors||$2,200|
Renfroe and his wife, Pamela, have five children.
- Sen. Renfroe's personal website
- Official Colorado State Senate website of Senator Scott Renfroe
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Project Vote Smart biography of Senator Scott Renfroe
- Campaign Contributions: 2008 2006
- Scott Renfroe on Facebook
|Colorado State Senate - District 13
| Succeeded by|