Scott W. Craig
is a Republican
member of the South Dakota House of Representatives
representing District 33
. He was first elected to the chamber in 2012.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Craig served on the following committees:
- See also: South Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2014
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Rochelle Hagel was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbents Scott W. Craig and Jacqueline Sly defeated Rip Ryness in the Republican primary. Hagel will face Craig, Sly and Susan Hixon (I) in the general election.
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 33 Republican Primary, 2014
Scott W. Craig Incumbent
|Jacqueline Sly Incumbent
| Rip Ryness
- See also: South Dakota House of Representatives elections, 2012
Craig won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 33. Craig ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5 and won election in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 33, General Election, 2012
||Jacqueline Sly Incumbent
|| Robin Page
Comprehensive donor information for Scott Craig is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Scott Craig raised a total of $3,675 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 27, 2013.
Scott Craig won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Scott Craig raised a total of $3,675
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Scott W. Craig's campaign in 2012|
|GOP House Future Pac||$1,000|
|Peter Norbeck Pac||$500|
|Gov Dennis Daugaard||$250|
|National Association for Gun Rights||$250|
|Term Limits America Pac||$250|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,675|
|Source:Follow the Money
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Scott + Craig + South + Dakota"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Scott Craig News Feed
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- ↑ South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- ↑ Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 9, 2012
- ↑ followthemoney.org, "Craig, Scott W," accessed September 27, 2013
| Political offices
Phil Jensen (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 33
| Succeeded by|