Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 25|
|High school||Brother Rice High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire|
|Place of birth||Royal Oak, MI|
Clark's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"We must take a family style approach to our State's budget. I am committed to passing a balanced budget, each year I represent you; no gimmicks, no fuzzy math, honest and transparent budgeting of your tax dollars."
Jobs And The Economy
- Excerpt:"We must continue to move forward, and grow our economy. I am committed to continuously improving our State's business environment, so our State's entrepreneurs can grow and create jobs, and put Michigan back to work."
- Excerpt:"Our State's education system is broken. In order to ensure our State’s future, we must provide our young people with an education that allows them to succeed. I believe we must focus on quality, and not quantity."
- Excerpt:"As your next State Representative I am making a commitment to listen. Only through listening can I expect to effectively represent the people of Sterling Heights and Warren."
Clark ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 25. He defeated Ray Gralewski in the August 7 Republican primary and was defeated by Henry Yanez (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 25 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 25 General election (2010)|
|Jonathan Switalski (D)||14,891|
|Sean Clark (R)||13,167|
|James Allison (L)||427|
|Steven Revis (U.S. Taxpayers of Michigan)||413|
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Follow the Money