|New York State Assembly District 144|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||3|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
Interview with Sean Ryan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Sean + Ryan + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sean Ryan, Facebook page
- Sean Ryan, Twitter feed
- WGRZ, "Sean Ryan Announces Candidacy for 144th District," July 10, 2011 (Television Interview)
- WBEM, "Sean Ryan," July 11, 2011 (Radio Interview)
- WNYmedia, "Sean Ryan a Progressive Democrat for NY Assembly 144," July 2011
- The Capitol, "Upstate Smackdowns," August 19, 2011
|New York Assembly - District 144
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |