|New York State Assembly District 144|
|2011 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||4|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Ryan ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 149. He defeated Joseph A. Mascia (who also ran on the Conservative Party ticket) and Kevin P. Gaughan in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. He also ran on the Working Families Party ticket. He defeated Joseph A. Mascia in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|New York State Assembly, District 149, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Sean Ryan Incumbent||82.8%||35,855|
|Conservative||Joseph A. Mascia||17.2%||7,431|
|New York State Senate, District 149 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Sean Ryan Incumbent||64.5%||5,135|
Interview with Sean Ryan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Sean + Ryan + New York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Sean Ryan, Facebook page
- Sean Ryan, Twitter feed
- WGRZ, "Sean Ryan Announces Candidacy for 144th District," July 10, 2011 (Television Interview)
- WBEM, "Sean Ryan," July 11, 2011 (Radio Interview)
- WNYmedia, "Sean Ryan a Progressive Democrat for NY Assembly 144," July 2011
- The Capitol, "Upstate Smackdowns," August 19, 2011
- Capital Tonight, "Hoyt Resigns (Updated)," June 30, 2011
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- WGRZ 2, "Sean Ryan Wins Race for 144th Assembly District," September 13, 2011
- WNYmedia YouTube channel
|New York Assembly - District 144
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
State of New York Court of Appeals | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Supreme Courts (Trial Courts) | County Courts | Family Courts | Surrogates' Courts | Court of Claims | District Courts | New York City Civil Court | New York City Criminal Courts | New York City Courts | Problem Solving Courts | Town and Village Courts | Judicial selection in New York |