Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New York State Assembly District 22|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Wright is running in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 22. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on September 13, 2012. He is also running on the Conservative Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. Michaelle C. Solages, Milagros Vicente, and Patricia M. Maher are running in the Democratic primary. Solages and Gary J. Dannunzio are running in the Working Families Party primary. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sean + Wright + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- In Your Schools for Dec. 2, 2013 - Lynchburg News and Advance
- Theater to See in L.A. This Week, Including a Magic Horror Show - LA Weekly (blog)
- The rise and fall of Julia Gillard - Sydney Morning Herald
- DVD reviews: 'The World's End' and 'We're the Millers' - Tribune-Review
- Gay Marriage In The US: A Look At States Which Allow Same-Sex Couples To ... - Huffington Post
- Who's been in the courts? - Derby Telegraph
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |