Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine House of Representatives District 115|
|High school||Shaker Heights (1974)|
|Bachelor's||Brandeis University (1978)|
|J.D.||University of Maine School of Law (1983)|
|Date of birth||11/26/1956|
|Place of birth||Cleveland, Ohio|
Berner owns and operates his own private law practice.
Berner's website highlights the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Maine needs a progressive tax policy - Tax those who have, not those who don't, and Maine will have more revenue and fairness."
- Excerpt:"Maine needs to save our children - Far too many Maine children are living in poverty, sickness and despair. "
- Excerpt:"Maine needs to commit to fighting climate change - Only an all-out War on Pollution will give our children a future."
- Excerpt:"Maine needs health care for everyone - Insurance is not care, and even people with insurance are losing homes and getting sicker."
- Excerpt:"Maine needs to give human rights to everyone - We need marriage equality and an end to racial profiling."
Berner ran in the 2012 election for Maine House of Representatives District 115. Berner ran unopposed in the June 12 Green primary and was defeated by Erik Jorgensen (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Maine House of Representatives, District 115, General Election, 2012|
Berner's opponents in the November 2 general election were Democratic incumbent Stephen Lovejoy and Republican candidate Chase Martin. According to unofficial results, Lovejoy defeated Martin and Berner in the November 2 general election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Seth + Berner + Maine + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Seth Burner on Facebook
State of Maine
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |