|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 6|
|High school||Phillips Academy Andover|
|Master's||Harvard Business School|
|Other||MPA from John F. Kennedy School of Government|
|Service/branch||U.S. Marine Corps.|
|Years of service||5|
|Service branch||Special Assistant to General Petraeus|
|Profession||President of Eastern Healthcare Partners|
Moulton attended Harvard University where he received his bachelor's degree in physics in 2001. After graduating college, Moulton joined the Marines where he served from January 2002 to July 2008. Once his military tour was complete, Moulton returned to Harvard where he earned both an MBA from the Harvard School of Business and an MPA from Harvard University's John F. Kennedy School of Government in 2011. 
- 2013-Present: President of Eastern Healthcare Partners
- 2011-2012: Managing Director at Texas Railway
- June 2010 - August 2010: Summer Associate of Public Sector Infrastructure at Goldman Sachs
- 2002-2008: Infantry Officer in the United States Marine Corps
Moulton ran in the 2014 election for the U.S. House, representing Massachusetts' 6th congressional district. Moulton is running in the Democratic primary on September 4, 2014. The general election takes place on November 4, 2014.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Seth + Moulton + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.