Difference between revisions of "Shalonn Curls"
|Line 113:||Line 113:|
Curls defeated [[Nola Wood]] (R) in the
Curls defeated [[Nola Wood]] (R) in the [[State legislative special elections, 2011|special election]] for District 9 .<ref>[http://www.sos.mo.gov/elections/special/20110222-sen9.asp Missouri Secretary of State, February 22, 2011 Special Election]</ref><ref>[http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrweb/allresults.asp?eid=304 ''Missouri Secretary of State'' Election Returns, February 22, 2011]</ref>
Revision as of 17:27, 17 June 2013
|Missouri State Senate, District 9|
|2011 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||February 22, 2011|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
|Bachelor's||University of Missouri-Columbia|
|Birthday||December 7, 1968|
|Place of birth||Los Angeles, California|
|Profession||Real estate developer|
Curls earned her B.A. from the University of Missouri, Columbia. Her professional experience includes working as a real estate developer.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Curls served on the following committees:
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Curls served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Joint Committee on Corrections|
|• Joint Committee on Tax Policy|
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
Curls won re-election in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 9. Curls ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was unopposed in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
Curls won re-election in 2010. She was unopposed in the general election.
Curls raised $49,878 for her campaign.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 41|
|Shalonn Curls (D)||10,519||100.0%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
Listed below are the five largest contributors to Shalonn Curls' 2008 campaign.
|4th Democratic Senatorial District CMTE||$1,900|
|72nd Democratic Legislative District CMTE||$1,000|
|13th Democratic Senatorial District CMTE||$1,000|
|Supporters of Health Research & Treatments||$1,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Shalonn + Curls + Missouri + Senate
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Bills sponsored by Shalonn Curls: 2008, 2007
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Curls
- Missouri Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- Missouri Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- Missouri Secretary of State, February 22, 2011 Special Election
- Missouri Secretary of State Election Returns, February 22, 2011
- Missouri House of Representatives official election results for 2008
- Follow the Money's report on Curls' 2008 campaign contributions
|Missouri State Senate District 9
| Succeeded by|
|Missouri State House District 41
| Succeeded by|
Ed Schieffer (D)