Shane Van Steenis
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 143|
Van Steenis's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Resources And Private Property Rights
- Excerpt:"Shane has fought the intrusion of increasing U.S. Park Service regulations on waterways and private and public property for years."
- Excerpt:"Education is the cornerstone of our country’s future. The cornerstone of our state’s future. And most importantly, the cornerstone of the 143rd District’s future. "
- Excerpt:"Shane Van Steenis worked to secure adequate funding for a senior citizen’s center in Shannon County. The program not only provides funding for the facilities for Senior Citizens, but also provides home-bound meals and other services."
- Excerpt:"For nearly twenty years, Shane Van Steenis has been a small business owner. "
Steenis ran in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 143. Steenis ran unopposed in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by Jeffrey Pogue (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 143, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Shane Van Steenis||35.6%||5,299|
Van Steenis's was defeated by Simon Joe Boyer in the August 3 primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Shane + Steenis + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |