For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 108|
|Bachelor's||Lake Superior State University|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Gray's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Working Families and Jobs
- Excerpt:"I will work to protect the rights of our working families as they continue to struggle from constant wage and benefit cuts and their right to bargain collectively."
- Excerpt:"I will work cooperatively with other lawmakers to repeal the new pension tax and restore the homestead property tax credit for thousands of senior citizens."
- Excerpt:"I will work to ensure that veterans have a job to come home to so that our servicemen and servicewomen can continue to support their families after serving our country."
- Excerpt:"Our children deserve to have the best public education available. I will work to ensure the School Aid Fund is used for public education only."
Cut Wasteful Spending
- Excerpt:"I will work to maximize the use of our tax dollars so that they are spent more efficiently on the priorities that matter to the people of the 108th District without compromising funding for critical services."
Gray is running in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 108. She is running against Judy Nerat in the Democratic primary on August 7. The general election takes place on November 6, 2012. 
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 108 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Gray states that she seeks to protect the rights of workers to bargain collectively, repeal the new pension tax, and increasing student choice with regard to vocational and technical training.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sharon + Gray + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |