Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan House of Representatives District 108|
|Bachelor's||Lake Superior State University|
|Profession||Certified Public Accountant|
Gray's website highlights the following campaign themes:
Working Families and Jobs
- Excerpt:"I will work to protect the rights of our working families as they continue to struggle from constant wage and benefit cuts and their right to bargain collectively."
- Excerpt:"I will work cooperatively with other lawmakers to repeal the new pension tax and restore the homestead property tax credit for thousands of senior citizens."
- Excerpt:"I will work to ensure that veterans have a job to come home to so that our servicemen and servicewomen can continue to support their families after serving our country."
- Excerpt:"Our children deserve to have the best public education available. I will work to ensure the School Aid Fund is used for public education only."
Cut Wasteful Spending
- Excerpt:"I will work to maximize the use of our tax dollars so that they are spent more efficiently on the priorities that matter to the people of the 108th District without compromising funding for critical services."
Gray ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 108. She defeated Judy Nerat in the August 7 Democratic primary and was defeated by incumbent Ed McBroom (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 108, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Ed McBroom Incumbent||54.6%||22,396|
|Michigan House of Representatives, District 108 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Gray states that she seeks to protect the rights of workers to bargain collectively, repeal the new pension tax, and increasing student choice with regard to vocational and technical training.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Sharon + Gray + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |