|Indiana House of Representatives District 13|
|November 7, 2012-Present|
|November 5, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 4, 2014|
|Appointed by||November 6, 2012|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Negele served on the following committees:
|Indiana Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Rural Development|
|• Ways and Means|
Negele won election in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 13. Negele defeated Dan Young in the May 8 Republican primary and defeated Mark Straw (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 13 Republican Primary, 2012|
Negele was endorsed by the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
In the May 4 primary election, Negele ran unopposed and received 4,461 votes. 
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sharon + Negele + Indiana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Indiana Secretary of State, List of May 8, 2012 primary candidates
- Indiana Secretary of State, “Election Results – Indiana General Election, November 6, 2012,” accessed January 24, 2013
- Indiana Right to Life "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries" Accessed May 3, 2012
- Official Indiana General Election Results
- Official Indiana Primary Election Results
Chester Dobis (D)
|Indiana House of Representatives District 13
| Succeeded by|
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |