For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Republican Sharon Tyler of Niles is the current state representative for the 78th District of the Michigan House of Representatives serving her first term. Rep. Tyler is a lifelong resident of Berrien County and has two adult children. Tyler served as executive director of the Southwestern Michigan Economic Growth Alliance and executive director of the Berrien County Manufacturers Council for 12 years.
- 1 Previous Offices Held
- 2 Political Campaign History
- 3 Sharon Tyler’s Voting Record
- 4 Sharon Tyler’s Committee Assignments, 2009-2010 Legislature
- 5 Sharon Tyler’s Campaign Contributions
- 6 External links
Previous Offices Held
Political Campaign History
Sharon Tyler’s Voting Record
Sharon Tyler on Key Votes of the 2009-2010 Legislature
More Voting Record Details
- List of all of Sharon Tyler’s roll call votes, bills introduced, and floor amendments from MichiganVotes.org (use site’s “advanced search” to narrow by date range, issue category and/or keyword).
- List of Sharon Tyler’s 0 missed roll-call votes
Sharon Tyler’s Committee Assignments, 2009-2010 Legislature
- Not listed
Sharon Tyler’s Campaign Contributions
Contributions Report from Michigan Secretary of State
Rep. Sharon Tyler
N-1097 House Office Building
P.O. Box 30014
Lansing, MI 48933
- Michigan Legislature - Representative Sharon Tyler
- Project Vote Smart - Representative Sharon Tyler profile
- Michigan Votes - Sharon Tyler
- Michigan House Republicans - Sharon Tyler
- Campaign Contributions: 2008
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |