Shawn C. Dooley
|Shawn C. Dooley|
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives, Ninth Norfolk District|
|January 29, 2014 - Present|
|January 7, 2015|
|Years in position||0|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||January 7, 2014|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
Elections for the office of Massachusetts House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election was held on September 9, 2014, and a general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 3, 2014. Incumbent Shawn C. Dooley was unopposed in the Republican primary and is unopposed in the general election.
The seat was vacant following Daniel Winslow's (R) resignation on September 29, 2013, to take a job as senior vice president and general counsel of Rimini Street, an enterprise software support firm.
A special election for the position of Massachusetts House of Representatives Ninth Norfolk District was called for January 7. As only one candidate filed for each party, a primary on December 10 was not necessary. The filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was November 5, 2013.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shawn + Dooley + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Massachusetts House of Representatives
- House Committees
- Joint Committees
- Massachusetts state legislative districts
- Massachusetts State Legislature
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Shawn Dooley
- Profile from Open States
- Official candidate list for the special election
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "2014 State Primary Candidates," accessed September 9, 2014
- sec.state.ma.us, "Official candidate list," accessed November 13, 2013
- thesunchronicle.com, "Dooley wins by landslide in 9th Norfolk District state rep. race," January 7, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of State, "Official special election results," accessed April 16, 2014
- Boston Globe, "State Rep. Dan Winslow stepping down, joining software firm," September 16, 2013. Retrieved September 18, 2013.
- Business Wire, "Rimini Street Appoints Daniel B. Winslow as General Counsel," September 16, 2013. Retrieved September 18, 2013.
- thesunchronicle.com, "Special election to fill state rep seat to be held Jan. 7," September 30, 2013
Daniel Winslow (R)
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Ninth Norfolk District
| Succeeded by|
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |