Difference between revisions of "Shawn Rhoads"
m (Text replace - "", Accessed" to "," accessed")
m (Text replace - ""," to ","")
|Line 122:||Line 122:|
|Editdate= September 21, 2013
|Editdate= September 21, 2013
|link=<ref>[http://followthemoney.org/database/uniquecandidate.phtml?uc=1412921 "Follow the Money
|link=<ref>[http://followthemoney.org/database/uniquecandidate.phtml?uc=1412921 "Follow the Money,"Rhoads, Shawn," accessed September 21, 2013]</ref>
Revision as of 08:10, 21 March 2014
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 154|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 5, 2015|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||4 terms (8 years)|
Rhoads' website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt: "As being a school board member for the past five years I know the issues schools face. I will take a stand to ensure schools have all the resources to educate our children"
Jobs and Small Business
- Excerpt: "In Howell County there are several places to work, but due to Big Government regulations small businesses are struggling. It is time to get the Big Government to make it easier to allow small businesses to flourish and more jobs to come to the area."
- Excerpt: "Obama care will hurt all of us. Why is it a small business or individual health care comes at a cost that not many can afford? Insurance company need to provide the same insurance to individuals as they do to large corporations."
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Rhoads served on the following committees:
|Missouri Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Appropriations - Public Safety and Corrections|
|• Crime Prevention and Public Safety|
|• Professional Registration and Licensing|
|• Joint Committee on Corrections|
Rhoads won election in the 2012 election for Missouri House of Representatives, District 154. Rhoads defeated Kathleen Hensley and Stan Watson in the August 7 Republican primary and defeated R. A. Pendergrass (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 154, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||R. A. Pendergrass||31.5%||4,570|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 154 Republican Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Rhoads is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Rhoads raised a total of $15,191 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Shawn Rhoads's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri House of Representatives, District 154||$15,191|
|Grand Total Raised||$15,191|
Rhoads won election to the Missouri House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Rhoads raised a total of $15,191.
|Missouri House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Shawn Rhoads's campaign in 2012|
|West Plains Auto World||$1,000|
|Mr. Dent Collision Center||$750|
|Total Raised in 2012||$15,191|
|Source: Follow the Money|
Rhoads and his wife, Jennifer, have three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shawn + Rhoads + Missouri + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Office website
- Campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- shawnrhoads.com - Official campaign website
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Nov 6, 2012 General Election - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- Missouri Secretary of State, "Aug 7, 2012 Primary - All Results," accessed February 13, 2014
- "Follow the Money," "Rhoads, Shawn," accessed September 21, 2013
- votesmart.org "Shawn Rhoads's Biography"
Todd Richardson (R)
|Missouri House of Representatives District 154
| Succeeded by|
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |