Revision as of 06:32, 2 May 2014 by Jerrick Adams
- See also: Evaluation of Wisconsin city websites
|Transparency grading process|
- Budget is available for the current year. Financial statements are provided for prior years.
- Meeting agendas and minutes are available dating back to at least 2011. A schedule of meetings is also available.
- Contact information, including phone numbers and individualized e-mail addresses, is available for elected officials.
- Contact information, including phone numbers and individualized e-mail addresses, is available for administrative officials.
- Some building permit and zoning information is available online, including select applications and fee schedules.
- Independent audits are included in annual financial statements.
- Property tax information is provided, as is an online payment option.
- Contract and bid information available is out of date (i.e., on December 23, 2013, the lone active bid mentioned listed a submissions deadline of March 29, 2012).
- The city does not appear to disclose its relationships with lobbyists or lobbying associations.
- There does not appear to be any substantial information about public record requests available on the city's website.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found