|New York State Assembly District 93|
|2012 - Present|
|January 7, 2013|
|Years in position||2|
|Per diem||$61/half day and $171/full day|
|Elections and appointments|
|First elected||March 20, 2012|
|Next general||November 6, 2012|
- See also: New York State Assembly elections, 2012
Mayer ran in the 2012 election for New York State Assembly District 90. Mayer ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on September 13, 2012. She also ran on the Working Families Party and Independence Party of New York State tickets. She was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
2012 special election
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Shelley + Mayer + New + York + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- LoHud.com, "Assembly special election: 4 Democrats, 3 Republicans interested in seat Spano vacated," January 12, 2012
- State of New York, State Board of Elections, Candidate Petition List, retrieved August 15, 2012.
- ABC News, "New York unofficial 2012 primary election results," accessed September 13, 2012
- NY State Board of Elections, Candidate List, February 28, 2012
- The Wall Street Journal, "Mayer eases to win for Westchester Assembly seat," March 20, 2012
|New York Assembly - District 93
| Succeeded by|
State of New York
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Superintendent of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Conservation | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
New York Supreme Court | Trial Court | Supreme Court, Appellate Division | Civil Courts | County Courts | Surrogate Courts | Family Courts | Civil Courts | Court of Statewide Claims | Town Courts | Village Courts | City Civil Court | City Criminal Court | District Court Nassau & Suffolk | City Courts (Outside New York City) | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |