|Michigan House of Representatives District 8|
Gay-Dagnogo ran in the 2012 election for Michigan House of Representatives District 8. She ran against Mia Grillier, Taryn Jones, David E. Nathan, and Ramon Patrick in the Democratic primary on August 7 and was defeated.
Gay-Dagnogo lists education, small business and jobs, and safety as her top campaign themes on her official campaign website.
- Academic accountability and education quality
Her education platform calls for:
- No Emergency Manager - No EAA-EAS
- Increase Clean Safe High Performing Schools
- Increase Talented & Globally Competitive Workforce
- Increase Parental Involvement & Teacher Effectiveness
- Increase Early Childhood Investments & Decrease College Tuition
- Small Business & Job Development
- Decrease Tax & Insurance Rates for Detroit-based Businesses
- Foster Detroit-based Business to Business & Customer Partnerships
- Advance Green Technology Jobs | Community & Economic Development Partnerships
- Safer Communities
Her platform on safety calls for increased funding for:
- Fire, Police and EMS
- Community Law Enforcement Partnerships
- Community Policing , Security & Radio Patrol
- Deconstruction of Blighted Abandoned Properties
- Civic Engagement, Community Group, and Block Clubs
Gay-Dagnogo has been married for 19 years and has a teenage son named Jordan.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Sherry + Gay-Dagnogo + Michigan + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Michigan Department of State "2012 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," Accessed June 4, 2012
- ↑ Associated Press "Michigan - Summary Vote Results," Accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 Official Campaign Website, "My Platform," accessed August 7, 2012
- ↑ Official Campaign Website, "About Sherry," accessed August 7, 2012
State of Michigan
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor General | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture and Rural Development | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor and Economic Growth | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Michigan Supreme Court | Supreme Court Elections | Court of Appeals | First Circuit Court of Appeals | Second Circuit Court of Appeals | Third Circuit Court of Appeals | Fourth Circuit Court of Appeals | List of Michigan Circuit Courts | Judicial Nominating Commission | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |