For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Illinois House of Representatives District 53|
| Assumed office|
| Current term ends|
Mathias Attorney. Prior to his election to the House he served as President of the Village of Buffalo Grove from 1991-1999, and as Trustee from 1998-1999.
Mathias is a member of the Southeast Regional Planning Council - College of Lake County, Arlington Heights Chamber of Commerce, Buffalo Grove Chamber of Commerce Member, and the Wheeling/Prospect Heights Chamber of Commerce.
- Appropriations-General Service
- Cities & Villages (Ranking Minority Member)
- Judiciary I - Civil Law
- Mass Transit (Ranking Minority Member)
- Railroad Industry
- Tollway Oversight (Ranking Minority Member)
- Illinois General Assembly - Representative Sidney H. Mathias (R) 53rd District
- Project Vote Smart - Senator Sidney H. Mathias (IL) profile
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Sidney Mathias Campaign site
State of Illinois
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Auditor General | Superintendent of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor | Chairman of Commerce Commission |