Small Business Action Committee
|Small Business Action Committee|
The SBAD is governed by a Board of Directors.
In the 2012 election year, the Political Action Committee (PAC) associated with SBAC has donated money to:
- Oppose California Proposition 30, Sales and Income Tax Increase
- Support California Proposition 32, the "Paycheck Protection" Initiative
In addition to giving donations to other campaign committees, the SBAC PAC has also made independent expenditures in favor of Proposition 32.
As of October 27, 2012, the SBAC PAC has received $42,457,452 in 2012 donations. The chart below shows all 2012 donations to the committee of $20,000 or more.
|Charles Munger, Jr.||$28,987,452|
|Americans for Responsible Leadership||$11,000,000|
|The New Majority PAC||$350,000|
|John Murray Pasquesi||$300,000|
|T. Boone Pickens||$100,000|
- Supported California Proposition 17 (June 2010)
- Website of the Small Business Action Committee
- Campaign finance reports of the Small Business Action Committee PAC