is one of 58 California counties
. The Office of the Solano County Registrar of Voters is responsible for the conduct of elections in the county, including elections on local ballot measures for all municipalities and school districts.
- See also: May 8, 2012 ballot measures in California
- See also: November 8, 2011 ballot measures in California
Measure B: Vallejo Sales Tax
Measure C: Vallejo Marijuana Tax
- See also: June 7, 2011 ballot measures in California
Rio Vista Rollback of Water and Sewer Rates, Measure A (June 2011)
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
Travis Unified School District parcel tax, Measure B
Benecia Unified School District parcel tax, Measure C
Dixon Unified School District bond proposition, Measure D
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California
City of Vallejo Repeal of Binding Arbitration, Measure A (June 2010)
- See also: November 3, 2009 ballot measures in California
City of Vallejo Utility Users Tax, 2009
- See also: November 4, 2008 ballot measures in California
Davis Unified School District parcel tax, Measure W, 2008
Los Rios Community College bond election, Measure M, 2008. Shared with Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Solano and Yolo.
Solano County General Plan Amendment, Measure T, 2008.