Solano County, California ballot measures
| Historical election results|
- Measure E: Davis Joint Unified School District parcel tax (also on the ballot in parts of Yolo County)
- Measure I: City of Vacaville Excise Tax
- Measure M: City of Vacaville Sales Tax Increase
- Measure N: City of Dixon Sunshine Ordinance
- Measure O: City of Rio Vista Sales Tax Increase
- Measure P: City of Fairfield Sales Tax Increase
- Measure Q: Solano Community College bond proposition (also on ballot in Yolo County)
Measure C: Davis Joint Unified School District parcel tax (also on ballot in parts of Yolo County)
- See also: November 2, 2010 election in California
- See also: June 8, 2010 election in California
Davis Unified School District parcel tax, Measure W (November 2008)
Los Rios Community College bond election, Measure M (November 2008). Shared with Sacramento, El Dorado, Placer, Solano and Yolo.
Solano County General Plan Amendment, Measure T, 2008.