South Carolina's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
November 4, 2014
June 10, 2014
Heading into the election the incumbent is Jeff Duncan (R), who was first elected in 2010.
South Carolina's 3rd Congressional District is located in the western portion of the state and includes Oconee, Pickens, Anderson, Abeeville, Laurens, Greenville, Greenwood, Saluda, Edgefield and McCormick counties.
Note: Prior to the signature filing deadline, candidates will be added when Ballotpedia writers come across declared candidates. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.General election candidates
June 10, 2014, primary results
|U.S. House, South Carolina District 3 General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Jeff Duncan Incumbent||66.5%||169,512|
|Source: South Carolina State Election Commission "Official Election Results, 2012 General Election"|
|U.S. House of Representatives, South Carolina Congressional District 3 Election, 2010|
|Democratic||Jane Ballard Dyer||34.5%||66,497|
- United States House of Representatives elections in South Carolina, 2014
- United States House of Representatives elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- South Carolina Redistricting Map "Map" accessed July 30, 2012
- Associated Press, "South Carolina - Summary Vote Results," accessed June 10, 2014
- SC Votes, "Candidate Search," accessed March 31, 2014
- Politico "2012 Election Map, South Carolina"
- U.S. Congress House Clerk "Statistics of the Congressional Election of November 2, 2010"