South Dakota 1992 ballot measures
- One of the measures was an initiated constitutional amendment.
- One of the measures was a veto referendum.
- Three of the measures were initiated state statutes.
- Two of the measures were approved.
- Three of the measures were defeated.
On the ballot
|Amendment A||Term limits||Sets term limits for elected officials|
|VR||Referendum 1||Utilities||Approves siting, construction and operation of Lonetree solid waste disposal facility|
|CISS||Initiative 2||Natural resources||Provides an acreage regulation, reclamation incentive for large-scale gold or silver surface mining.|
|CISS||Initiative 3||Taxes||Reduces property taxes and repeals sales tax on groceries, clothing and utilities|
|CISS||Initiative 4||Lottery||Repeals all statutory provisions authorizing video lottery games.||
- 1992 ballot measures
- List of South Dakota ballot measures
- History of Initiative & Referendum in South Dakota
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical ballot measures and election results
- South Dakota Political Almanac, South Dakota Constitutional Amendments, Initiatives and Referendums 1970-2010
- South Dakota Secretary of State: Historical Election Data
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |