South Dakota Kids and Teachers First Transparency Act (2008)
|Not on Ballot|
| This measure did not or |
will not appear on a ballot
The South Dakota Kids and Teachers First Transparency Act was an initiated state statute that would have added a section to the Kids and Teachers First Transparency Act.
This initiative failed to make the ballot.
- South Dakota 2008 ballot measures
- Petition drive deadlines in 2008
- Laws governing the initiative process in South Dakota
- South Dakota signature requirements
- Campaign finance requirements for South Dakota ballot measures
- Status of 2008 ballot measures from the South Dakota Secretary of State