Difference between revisions of "South Dakota secretary of state election, 2014"
m (Text replace - "election in 2014" to "election in 2014")
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
Revision as of 13:02, 3 September 2013
June 3, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lt. Governor • Secretary of State • Attorney General
Treasurer, Auditor, Secretary of Education, Public Utility Commissioner
South Dakota has a mixed primary system, in which parties decide who may vote. Registered Democrats and unaffiliated voters may vote in the Democratic primary. Only registered Republicans may vote in the Republican primary.
Note: The following list of candidates is not official and will continue to be updated until the 2014 candidate filing deadline. Candidates will be added as we come across them prior to the deadline. If you see a name of a candidate who is missing, please email us and we will add that name. As the election draws closer, more information will be added to this page.
Note: Candidates for the office of Secretary of State are nominated at the state conventions of each political party. 
- South Dakota Secretary of State
- South Dakota state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- South Dakota Secretary of State Website, "Registration & Voting," accessed January 3,2014
- Rapid City Journal, "Are S.D. Republicans policing themselves?," September 12, 2013
- Midville Times, "Santema Agrees Gant Must Go, Considers Run for Office," September 5, 2013
- The Green Papers, " South Dakota 2014," accessed September 3, 2013
State of South Dakota
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Secretary of Education | Director of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Secretary of Environment and Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |