For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Changes related to "Illinois Auditor General"
2 March 2015
25 February 2015
- (diff | hist) . . New Mexico State Auditor; 16:46 . . (+2,083) . . Nick Katers (→Compensation)
- (diff | hist) . . Illinois House of Representatives; 16:20 . . (+3) . . Tyler King
- (diff | hist) . . Nebraska Auditor of Public Accounts; 16:16 . . (+18) . . Nick Katers (→Compensation)
- (diff | hist) . . Template:Illinois; 15:25 . . (-246) . . JongSon (Changed judiciary section.)
- (diff | hist) . . Illinois state executive offices; 11:30 . . (+344) . . Nick Katers (→2014)
- (Move log); 10:17 . . Jerrick Adams moved page Illinois state budget to Illinois state budget and finances (New naming conventions.)
- (diff | hist) . . New Mexico State Auditor; 10:12 . . (-17) . . Nick Katers
- (diff | hist) . . History of Initiative & Referendum in Illinois; 09:27 . . (+70) . . Jessica Dravecky (added see also)